North Shore Beach Bus has developed the following COVID-19 protocols for the safety of our passengers and employees while traveling:
* Social distancing protocols are implemented as passengers board, ride and depart from our shuttle buses. We are limiting the number of passengers on each bus, encouraging a one-way flow as passengers board and ensuring that passengers from different parties keep appropriate social distancing from others.
* All guests, 5 years and above, are required to wear a face mask while traveling for their safety and the safety of those around them.
* We have implemented contact free boarding.
* The first row of seats behind the driver will remain open.
* While on the bus fresh air will be continuously circulating.
* Our tour guides have been issued PPE, including face masks and hand sanitizer, to follow the CDC recommendations.
* NSBB has updated our daily bus cleaning and disinfecting process to include the use of CDC/EPA approved cleaning solutions.
* We have invested in additional sanitizing & disinfecting equipment for all vehicles.
* If you are experiencing COVID-19 and flu like symptoms please contact Customer Care by CLICKING HERE and we will be happy to reschedule your reservation.
* We will be running tours for smaller group sizes. Contact us with any questions you may have about an existing or future reservation.