A Tour With Your Safety In Mind
Our Promise. Our Responsibility.
Today and every day, we are committed to maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in the industry. Now more than ever, our customers and employees deserve to know we stand behind that commitment as we pledge to go above and beyond our already rigorous cleaning protocols, including strict sanitizing procedures to protect the health and safety of all of our guests. Read more below about how our team at North Shore Beach Bus is committed to ensuring your safety.
COVID-19 Guest Travel Guidelines
Check back here for live updates on Oahu’s current COVID-19 guidelines, mandates and restrictions and give us a call if you have any questions about an existing or future reservation.
North Shore Beach Bus has developed the following COVID-19 protocols for the safety of our passengers and employees while traveling:
- All guests, 5 years and above, are required to wear a face mask while traveling for their safety and the safety of those around them.
- We have implemented contact free boarding.
- While on the bus fresh air will be continuously circulating.
- Our tour guides have been issued PPE, including face masks and hand sanitizer, to follow the CDC recommendations.
- NSBB has updated our daily bus cleaning and disinfecting process to include the use of CDC/EPA approved cleaning solutions.
- We have invested in additional sanitizing & disinfecting equipment for all vehicles.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 and flu like symptoms please contact Customer Care by CLICKING HERE and we will be happy to reschedule your reservation.
- We will be running tours for smaller group sizes. Contact us with any questions you may have about an existing or future reservation.
Our Clean Pledge
As part of our Clean Pledge, we have expanded our already rigorous cleaning protocols following guidance from leading health authorities. While we’ve always offered formal training on the proper cleaning of vehicles, employees are now being trained to implement more comprehensive mandates that include enhanced cleaning guidance for shuttles.
High-touch areas of our shuttles are cleaned and sanitized using a disinfectant between each tour. This includes baggage racks, door handles, and seat backs. All surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized with a disinfectant at least once per day.
Protecting Our Employees
NSBB is committed to providing a safe work environment during this challenging time and continues to monitor the situation, implementing additional safety measures as needed. Our tour guides follow the best practices recommended by the various health authorities to help protect and reduce risk during this time.
These practices include: limiting the number of employees in a location, wearing face coverings, using social distancing, staying home if they are feeling ill, frequently washing hands, frequently sanitizing touchable surfaces with disinfectant, and using disposable gloves and a disinfectant when cleaning vehicles.
Protecting Our Guests
To help protect both customers and employees, we have modified our service offerings. This includes scaling down our tour group sizes and maintaining 6′ distance between guests and group ‘bubbles’ in order to ensure social distancing on all tour buses.
To protect you, our employees and our community, face coverings are required at all times inside our tour buses. While we look forward to continuing to serve you during this time, we recognize travel plans may change. Please give us a call if changes need to be made to a reservation due to safety concerns and we’ll be happy to assist you with cancellations or rescheduling requests.